Frequently Asked Questions / Terms and Conditions
1. All returns must be submitted by you and approved by karnage before product is returned. To submit a return, call or email us your invoice # and reason why you want to return the product.
2. No authorization of returns will be granted for goods more than 30 days past shipping. Credits will only be issued once returns are received and accepted and credit memos are issued.
1. Karnage. will not warranty any products not manufactured for Karnage. and its trademarks.
2. Customer must contact the manufacture for any warranties.
Karnage paintballs and product sold directly from its distributors will have a manufacture warranty that is free from reasonable defects determined by its distributors.
West Coast DistributorBBP Distribution-1601 Enterprise #2 Fairfield, CA 94533 Ben 707-208-5863 (text okay) e-mail: email@example.com
Central Distributor P.G.P. 310 N. Karnage Lane Springfield, MO 65802 Scott 1-417-866-8858 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Any defective Karnage paintball product sold from any other business we will not warranty directly. You must contact the location you purchased it from for warranty. The reason is simple. We do not know how the product was handled or cared for and we didnt sell it directly to you.
Freight damage or claims:
1. Customers must write down on the bill of lading any damage, shortage or concerns about the product. If customer does not write it down on the bill of lading, we cannot cover any warranty caused by freight damage.
2. Customer must call location of purchase. and inform them of any such damage or missing product, within 7– days of delivery.
Proper Storage of paint:
When customer receives paint, customer must store paintballs between 59-86 degrees for any warranty. At delivery paint must warm up or cool down depending on the temperature of the paint at delivery, before being used. This warm-up or cool-down could take 24 hours or longer for a skid of paint. To speed up this process break down the skid and spread out the boxes. Ideal conditions for paint is 68 to 72 degrees, with low humidity.